Life with Kimmy

I am a single mom, raising Kim has been a challenge. She is quite artistic. She loves art, to dance and act. It has been fun watching her grow, even though my money wallet has turned into a coin purse I am glad to see her pursuing her dreams! Hope you enjoy the blog.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Check back - more pictures coming!

Tonight is the last night of Cabaret. I am sad, it has been such a wonderful show and the cast has just been outstanding. I wake up in the morning with the songs going through my head. This morning was "a pineapple for you . . .)
Yesterday morning was "Cabaret". Kims Uncle Craig said that he doesn't really like musicals but that he was so captivated throughout the performances because of the voices these talented young men and women have. He also loved all of the facial expressions by the Cabaret Emcee "Josh Larson". He said that his favorite song was "Two Ladies"!
I will be watching my 5th performance of Cabaret tonight. There is not one boring minute, the performers have just
continued to get better and better every night. Come back to see more pictures! Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home