Life with Kimmy

I am a single mom, raising Kim has been a challenge. She is quite artistic. She loves art, to dance and act. It has been fun watching her grow, even though my money wallet has turned into a coin purse I am glad to see her pursuing her dreams! Hope you enjoy the blog.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Finals Week for Kim


Kim and Parker

Kims headshot out in the Theatre Lobby

Kim curling her hair

Kims finals were today! Yea! Now maybe I can get her to help clean the house! Well, at least not all of it. Tonight was Weight Watchers night for me. She has been busy since she has been home, cleaning her bathroom, doing the laundry. She even washed the dogs. Wow, I'm not complaining! Kim said goodbye to Parker and Brian who went to Hawaii for the summer.
L U C K Y! She has been sad and missing them alot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home