Life with Kimmy

I am a single mom, raising Kim has been a challenge. She is quite artistic. She loves art, to dance and act. It has been fun watching her grow, even though my money wallet has turned into a coin purse I am glad to see her pursuing her dreams! Hope you enjoy the blog.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Update: Kims been working. . . school . . . boyfriend!


Kims Mom and writer of this blog! Even though my hair is still somewhat red, it hasn't quite turned as gray as this black and white picture yet!

Kim sitting on a childs chair while I decide if I want to buy a tent.

Kim at the store sitting on a childs chair. She will probably never grow up!

Grandma taking the little dogs for a walk, the big dogs wouldn't fit!

Kim and Ryan at the Sawtooth Grill the other night. They were working on a crossword puzzle while we waited for dinner. I think Ryan is still concentrating!

Kim has been busy finishing up her Spring Quarter and has started her new job and loves it!
Just adding pictures today. Not much else going on other than working in the yard since it has been so nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home