Life with Kimmy

I am a single mom, raising Kim has been a challenge. She is quite artistic. She loves art, to dance and act. It has been fun watching her grow, even though my money wallet has turned into a coin purse I am glad to see her pursuing her dreams! Hope you enjoy the blog.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Cabaret was great tonight!

I hope to post more pics from Cabaret as soon as possible. It was awesome tonight! The performance was excellent.
Very Professional, the stage design is outstanding and takes up the full stage all the way back into the scene shop.
The stage has 3 elevations, I asked Kim if she felt like she was going to fall off at the top level, she said yes!
So far, no casualties! Such a sad play though at the end, with the rise of the Nazi's to power. The sadness of knowing
what is coming for those individuals that stayed in Germany.
Kim kept me up late last night working on a report that is due in English. Agh! Hopefully We'll get some sleep tonight!
Can't wait for Project Runway Finale tomorrow night! It hailed outside today, but it is definately starting to warm up
outside. Spring is coming!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home