Life with Kimmy

I am a single mom, raising Kim has been a challenge. She is quite artistic. She loves art, to dance and act. It has been fun watching her grow, even though my money wallet has turned into a coin purse I am glad to see her pursuing her dreams! Hope you enjoy the blog.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Kim is going to Tahoe for the 4th!


Ryan and Kim at Red Robin!
We had just seen Comedy Improv at the Met in Spokane with the guys from "Whose Line Is It Anyway".
Kim is going to Lake Tahoe with Ryan, she will get to meet his family and I know she'll have a great
time. While she is gone, Uncle Craig, Aunt Sharon and I are going boating at the lake in Coeur 'd Alene.
Hope we have nice weather. Kim and Ryan will be flying into Reno! This will be a new experience for
her as she has never been to Reno or Lake Tahoe. We never drove that route in the motorhome.
Can't wait to see the pictures! Have fun Kim! xo Mom

P.S. HI To RYAN's FAMILY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home