Life with Kimmy

I am a single mom, raising Kim has been a challenge. She is quite artistic. She loves art, to dance and act. It has been fun watching her grow, even though my money wallet has turned into a coin purse I am glad to see her pursuing her dreams! Hope you enjoy the blog.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Heading back to Spokane from Tahoe!


Good Times!

Good Times!

Another Volcano Pic!

Kim is back at home with Mom and Pooh Bear!
We Love You and missed You Kimmy xo
But I have to say, I had a great time on the 4th taking pictures of the lightening storm
while the Fireworks were going off down at Riverfront Park.
On the 5th, Aunt Sharon, Uncle Craig and I went boating on Couer 'd Alene Lake.
Then on the way home from the lake, I get this phone call from Kimberly,
they had missed the plane in Reno because she had left her Cell Phone in the car
when they got dropped off at the airport.
So instead of just having Ryans parents mail her
the phone, she misses the plane. Good Times!
So they did get to spend an extra night at Tahoe.
Was this the plan all along???
They did manage to get checked in at the airport,
the luggage made it home on time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home