Life with Kimmy

I am a single mom, raising Kim has been a challenge. She is quite artistic. She loves art, to dance and act. It has been fun watching her grow, even though my money wallet has turned into a coin purse I am glad to see her pursuing her dreams! Hope you enjoy the blog.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The Trip to get my Surfboard!


Haystack Rock in Oregon

Mt. Hood

Hood River - Windsurfing

Hood River, Oregon

Mt. Hood at The Dalles, Oregon

While Kimberly had to work, the rest of the family took a quick RV trip over to the Oregon Coast to get my other surfboard.
It was being repaired and polished up by a good friend who lives in Newport, Oregon. He is from San Diego, a teacher and he makes his own surfboards. Ralph makes an awesome board with awesome designs. He specializes in Longboards, so far everyone who has ridden his boards are blown away. Since he has been a surfer for some years now, he has the knowledge to design the boards to match the level (capability) and style of the surfer . I know once he retires from teaching, he will have an excellent following of those looking for a custom surfboard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home