Life with Kimmy

I am a single mom, raising Kim has been a challenge. She is quite artistic. She loves art, to dance and act. It has been fun watching her grow, even though my money wallet has turned into a coin purse I am glad to see her pursuing her dreams! Hope you enjoy the blog.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Picking up my surfboard in Newport, Oregon!


Looking out the window of the Lighthouse in Newport, Oregon.

Aunt Sharon pointing to our damaged mirror.
There was a hit and run on the motorhome, the drivers side mirror was hanging by wires and banging along the side of the motorhome. Craig and I took off after them since we saw it happen, but we were inside a store. To make a long story short, the Newport police caught up with them and they said that they didn't know that their truck had hit us. Thank goodness, a witness who was following behind them got there license plate number and reported it to the police. If we hadn't caught up with them, my deductible would have been $500 to get it fixed.

Another pic of the damaged mirror that Craig pieced together with drift wood from the ocean. Standing below the mirror is Ralph on the Left, Craig on the right. Uncle Craig fixed it real good!

Craig and Ralph talking about my board. It was made in the 70's! It looked beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home